Alopecia is hair loss from the scalp or any other part of the body. It is a very common problem that can exist temporarily or permanently. Some of the common reasons for Alopecia include medical conditions, hormonal imbalance, or hereditary reasons. You can choose hijama for alopecia to treat it from the roots. In this blog, we will discuss Alopecia and how hijama works to cure it, and the role of Hijama in reducing the problem of hair loss.
Common reasons for Alopecia
Alopecia is a type of hair loss problem from the scalp or other parts of the body. People suffering from Alopecia might lose more than 100 strands per day. The common reasons of Alopecia are:
- Changes in hormones
- Hereditary reasons
- Stress and hypertension
- Nutritional deficiency
- Use of chemical-based hair products
Some other reasons include consumption of blood thinners, antidepressants, medication for heart problems, and birth control pills.
How is Hijama therapy done to cure hair loss problems?
Many therapists suggest hijama for alopecia areata and hair loss. This therapy is also recommended to stop the problem of hair loss in other parts of the body. The steps of doing Hijama therapy for hair loss are:
- The patient must shave the hair before taking the cupping therapy.
- The therapist will then put the cups on the scalp areas where there is hair loss. In hijama therapy, the therapist will use a maximum of 5 cups on the head at a time.
- The cups are removed after a few minutes. They are removed to mark a place on the scalp or any other place. These marks will be seen on the scalp. After removing the cups, the therapist will do a small cut. Then the cups are reattached and made airtight.
- Finally, the therapist will leave the cups in place for some minutes to extract the dirty blood from the scalp.
Importance of Hijama for Alopecia reducing hair loss
Choosing cupping therapy for alopecia is one of the best treatments to reduce the hair loss problem. Hijama provides the essential nutrients and stops hair loss within a few weeks. Apart from that, the therapy also eliminates the oxidants from the scalp and reduces oxidative stress in the body.
You can consult an experienced therapist online for cupping therapy for alopecia areata and choose the package according to the type of hair loss problem.