A Certified Cupping (Hijama) Therapy Training Provider, Trusted by Over 1000+ Trainees
Chemical Peel Course
Course Language: English
Cosmetic Facial Cupping
Course Language: Hindi/Urdu
Online Hijama Training
Course Language: Hindi/Urdu with English Subtitles
Certified Cupping Therapy Training Provider, Trusted by Over 800+ Trainees
From Fear to Fulfilment: Unleashing the Power of Cupping Therapy
Empowered Transformation: Unleashing the Potential of Cupping Therapy
Unveiling the Extraordinary Journey of Transformation through Cupping Therapy
Overcoming Adversity: A Journey of Healing and Empowerment
A Journey of Empowerment: Redefining Healthcare through Cupping Therapy
Cup Cure News & Blogs
Everything you need to know about our courses. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please
- The course includes an Online course for all types of Dry Cupping, Wet Cupping, Dermaplaning, and Facial Cupping Hijama Professional Medical Kit. Training & Diploma Certificate.
- 3 Days of Classroom Training with Lunch & Tea
- 1 Month of Optional Training at our center Total Course Fees is 8000/- for Online Courses & 3500/- for Diploma Exams & 3500/- for Classroom Training.
- For more details please download our course brochure
Below is the Process & exact duration mentioned
- The First step is to complete your Online Course for pre-study as it will save time for the students, the duration is approximately 18 Hours which a student can watch according to his time flexibility as all videos are pre-recorded. Students have to complete it before coming for Practical classroom training.
- After completing the online course, the student has to come for our 3 days practical classroom training from morning 10 AM-5 PM on weekends.
- After the classroom training, if a student wants to practice more they can come to our training center for 1 month.
- Students can pay 50% at the start & the rest 50% they can pay on practicals classroom training day. The exact duration is approx 45 Days.
- Cup Cure is a brand that runs under the UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE RESEARCH & TRAINING PRIVATE LIMITED which is a registered Institute in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registration no U80904MH2018PTC310770.
- Our Institute is also accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine IPHM UK Europe & ISO certified.
According to National Skill Development Corporation NSDC anyone
- Those who have cleared 10th standard & above 18 can learn this course but they have to practice under a doctor or a senior Hijamatologist.
- Graduates can learn & practice as Hijama Therapists.
- AYUSH Doctors can learn this course & practice it without taking the Diploma also.
Yes as we are a registered & accredited Institute ourselves our students can practice Internationally also but they may have to register themselves as a cupping therapist in the country where they want to practice.
Yes, you can do this course in online mode also. After the completion, students have to complete their assignments & exams..
In India currently, there is no government registered council for Cupping. In Maharashtra, we have an Acupuncture council where acupuncturists can practice cupping therapy. If any state council forms any Cupping council then students have to register themselves under that cupping council.
Yes, you can open your Cupping Health & Wellness Center. You may have to register some other documents (Shop Licence, Bio-Medical Waste Certificate, etc) to open your center.