Hijama Diploma in Pune on 2-3rd Mar 2024
An Intense cupping course covering all types of Wet Cupping on Skin, Face, Head, Legs etc
2 Days of classroom practical training.
Cup Cure: Your Trusted Partner
for Personalised and Authoritative Cupping Therapy Training
Cup Cure Trainee Reviews & Testimonials
Everything you need to know about our courses. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please
- The course includes Wet Cupping for Body, Face & Head,Professional Medical Kit, Training & Diploma Certificate.
- 2 Days of Classroom Training with Lunch.
- 2000/- for booking the seat & rest 8000/- at the time of training.
- For more details please download our course brochure
- Cup Cure is a brand that runs under the UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE RESEARCH & TRAINING PRIVATE LIMITED which is a registered Institute in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registration no U80904MH2018PTC310770.
- Our Institute is also accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine IPHM UK Europe & ISO certified.
According to National Skill Development Corporation NSDC anyone
- Those who have cleared 10th standard & above 18 can learn this course but they have to practice under a doctor or a senior Hijamatologist.
- Graduates can learn & practice as Hijama Therapists.
- AYUSH Doctors can learn this course & practice it without taking the Diploma also.
Yes as we are a registered & accredited Institute ourselves our students can practice Internationally also but they may have to register themselves as a cupping therapist in the country where they want to practice.
Yes, you can do this course in online mode also. After the completion, students have to complete their assignments & exams..
In India currently, there is no government registered council for Cupping. In Maharashtra, we have an Acupuncture council where acupuncturists can practice cupping therapy. If any state council forms any Cupping council then students have to register themselves under that cupping council.
Yes, you can open your Cupping Health & Wellness Center. You may have to register some other documents (Shop Licence, Bio-Medical Waste Certificate, etc) to open your center.