Hijama cupping therapy is a natural Islamic healing therapy. In recent times, therapy has become quite popular among people. A lot of people are now opting for this ancient Islamic medical treatment. Due to its growing popularity, the need for clinically certified Hijama practitioners is rising too. Want to make a career out of therapy? Keep reading for know-how.
How to Do a Diploma in Hijama Cupping Therapy?
Before you decide to opt for a career in cupping therapy, you should know why it is so popular among the mass and its benefits.
Benefits of Therapy
- Hijama can help with arthritic pain, lower back discomfort, and other aches and pains. It is also a quick pain relief for headaches, migraines, tooth pain, muscular pain, sciatica, etc.
- Cupping therapy is an effective treatment for relaxation and rejuvenation. In this fast-paced world, most people are physically and mentally exhausted, which helps them relax and reduce stress.
- Hijama is an excellent therapy for lung disorders such as chest infection, asthma, bronchitis and pleurisy.
- Cupping increases blood flow to the skin and boosts the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients necessary for healthy skin. It helps in preventing acne, eczema, cellulite, and other skin diseases.
- Hijama therapy is also used to treat urinary disorders like kidney stones, urinary retention and abscesses.
How to Become a Certified Hijama Practitioner?
It is not mandatory to have a specialized certificate in most massage specialties and cupping therapy, but earning one can help you know the depth of the therapy, and you can learn the correct techniques more efficiently. A diploma certificate in cupping theory also will help prove to your clients that you are delivering the modality appropriately and efficiently. A certified practitioner has much more value than any regular practitioner.
Cupping training programs generally involve at least three hours of education covering a variety of subjects. Depending on the institution, the instruction might occur over a single long day or multiple days. If you want to be certified by a specialist institution, your training might take two days or more and up to 20 hours of practice with customers. The average cost of a hijama diploma course may vary according to different institutions and courses The average cost can be between 8000 and 60,000 depending on the course length.
Get a Diploma in Cup Therapy from CUPCURE!
CUPCURE is a dedicated team of Mumbai professionals who aim to train students, specifically women, in therapy and assist them in starting their own Hijama company. They provide three courses – Classroom Cupping Course, on-stream Cupping Course and Cosmetic Facial Cupping. Their tuition fee starts from as little as 1500 to 8000, depending on the course you want to opt for. The courses include in-depth knowledge about different Hijama techniques divided into various modules and a two-day practical training.
The e-learning option makes it even easier for students who cannot attend physical classes during this global pandemic. After completing the course, you can get a diploma certification and start your own business efficiently. Visit their website to get detailed information on the courses.
To wrap up, now that you have got a basic idea of how a diploma in hijama therapy is beneficial for you to become a cupping therapist, we hope you can achieve your dream and start your own Hijama therapy business soon!