Cup Cure: Your Trusted Partner
for Personalised and Authoritative Cupping Therapy Training
Cup Cure Cupping Courses: Classroom Workshops & Online Course
A Certified Cupping (Hijama) Therapy Training Provider, Trusted by Over 1000+ Trainees
Chemical Peel Course
Course Language: English
Cosmetic Facial Cupping
Course Language: Hindi/Urdu
Online Hijama Training
Course Language: Hindi/Urdu with English Subtitles
Offline CourseOnline Course
Classroom Hijama Training
Offline Classroom Training
Cup Cure Success Stories
From Fear to Fulfilment: Unleashing the Power of Cupping Therapy
Empowered Transformation: Unleashing the Potential of Cupping Therapy
Unveiling the Extraordinary Journey of Transformation through Cupping Therapy
Overcoming Adversity: A Journey of Healing and Empowerment
A Journey of Empowerment: Redefining Healthcare through Cupping Therapy
Cup Cure Trainee Reviews & Testimonials
Explore Cup Cure Community
Cup Cure Shop
White Vacuum PumpCupping ₹200.00
Vacuum Suction MachineCupping ₹4,500.00
Vacuum Cupping Gun – BlackDry Cupping ₹250.00
Silicone Facial Cups (Set Of 7)Cupping ₹700.00
Rotary Cups (Set Of 6)Cupping ₹1,100.00
Surgical Blade for HijamaCupping ₹550.00
Silicone Massage Cups (Set Of 4)Cupping ₹900.00
Roghan Phosphorus Oil – 100 mlDry Cupping ₹184.00
Cup Cure News & Blogs
More About Hijama Therapy Courses at Cupcure
Hijama Therapy Courses is one of the oldest therapies that are used to treat patients with many problems. It was originated in China. At the initial stages, this therapy was performed by using animal horns. Afterward, the therapists started to use bamboo cups and now, ceramic cups are used.
Why Choose Cup Cure for Cupping Therapy Training?
Training from Experienced Doctors
When you are looking to pursue cupping therapy training, you would want to get trained by some of the most experienced doctors and therapists who are experts in performing this therapy. Cup Cure knows this and that is why we provide you with the best doctors and therapists as trainers for the training of the cupping therapy.
A Certification That Will Add Value to Your Career
Affordable Cupping Therapy Course Fees
When you come to use for the training of cupping therapy, we will never charge you extravagantly. Moreover, the course fees that we charge for cupping therapy learning are very much affordable for most of the students. We focus on the quality of education and the learning of the students more than anything else may you can read blogs for deep acknowledgement.
Get in Touch with Us Now!
- The course includes an Online course for all types of Dry Cupping, Wet Cupping, Dermaplaning, and Facial Cupping Hijama Professional Medical Kit. Training & Diploma Certificate.
- 3 Days of Classroom Training with Lunch & Tea
- 1 Month of Optional Training at our center Total Course Fees is 8000/- for Online Courses & 3500/- for Diploma Exams & 3500/- for Classroom Training.
- For more details please download our course brochure
- The First step is to complete your Online Course for pre-study as it will save time for the students, the duration is approximately 18 Hours which a student can watch according to his time flexibility as all videos are pre-recorded. Students have to complete it before coming for Practical classroom training.
- After completing the online course, the student has to come for our 3 days practical classroom training from morning 10 AM-5 PM on weekends.
- After the classroom training, if a student wants to practice more they can come to our training center for 1 month.
- Students can pay 50% at the start & the rest 50% they can pay on practicals classroom training day. The exact duration is approx 45 Days.
- Cup Cure is a brand that runs under the UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE RESEARCH & TRAINING PRIVATE LIMITED which is a registered Institute in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registration no U80904MH2018PTC310770.
- Our Institute is also accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine IPHM UK Europe & ISO certified.
- Those who have cleared 10th standard & above 18 can learn this course but they have to practice under a doctor or a senior Hijamatologist.
- Graduates can learn & practice as Hijama Therapists.
- AYUSH Doctors can learn this course & practice it without taking the Diploma also.